Friday, November 28, 2014

"Sierra High" Trailer Release



Huge thanks to the big team involved in this production. Two weeks in the High Sierra Backcountry, lugging around hundreds of pounds of gear over sketchy, rough terrain. We hiked something like 80 miles over the course of 10 days, spent a few nights bivying near summits at 12,500' and just plain working our asses off. Easily the most physically-intense shoot I've ever worked on, pushing me well past what I thought I was capable of. Not just keeping up, but staying ahead and filming, while trying to stay creative. Cody Tuttle is a beast and I'm just happy I could keep up with him. Can't wait to start putting the actual film together. Stay tuned!


Check out this link to see the story and photos by Krystle Wright. Track by Luszid


SIERRA HIGH TRAILER - alpine highlining in California's Eastern Sierra from Cody Tuttle on Vimeo.


No comments: